- a tongue-in-cheek look at sports and the world.
Friday, 18 July 2014
According to a new survey, 35 per cent of respondents credit lucky underwear for leading to sex. The other 65 per cent credit NBA contracts.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)